FIVE BEHAVIORS OF A COHESIVE TEAM – Unlock your Organizations Untapped Potential
Based on the bestselling book “The Five Dysfunctions of a Team” by Patrick Lencioni, The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team is a model and development program that guides intact teams through a journey to improve in five areas that are key to productive team dynamics: Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability and Results.
TRUST one another – When team members are genuinely open and honest with one another without filters they are able to develop vulnerability-based trust.
Engage in CONFLICT around ideas – Teams that trust one another are able to disagree, challenge and question one another all in the spirit of finding the best answers, discovering the truth and making a great decision.
COMMIT to decisions – Teams that are able to offer opinions and debate ideas are able to achieve buy in on important decisions.
Hold one another ACCOUNTABLE – Teams that commit to a plan, decisions or standard of performance are more likely to hold one another accountable.
Focus on achieving collective RESULTS – Teams that trust one another, engage in conflict, commit to decisions and hold each other accountable ensure all members, regardless of individual responsibilities or expertise are doing their best to accomplish the team’s goals. They value collective results over individual results.
TEAM DEVELOPMENT – Create a culture of teamwork from anywhere
This program focuses on putting The Five Behaviors model into practice to help people build a truly cohesive and effective team that delivers results. Through a virtual or classroom experience, team members better understand how they and others contribute to their team’s development, and how their part of the whole can make or break the team and its dynamic.
- The critical behaviors and interpersonal skills needed to work effectively with each other
- Their team’s overall scores on the key behaviors in The Five Behaviors model: Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results
- Their individual personality style and the styles of their team members—based on the Everything DiSC® model—and how these contribute to the team’s overall success
Best Solution For:
- Building team cohesion
- Resolving dysfunction and building team principles
- Leadership and development teams
- Teams that have been established for 6+ months
- Small-medium size teams
PERSONAL TEAM MEMBER DEVELOPMENT – Build and fortify skills that transcend teams
Created to harness the power of The Five Behaviors® across the entire organization, The Five Behaviors® Personal Development solution is designed specifically for self-improvement, teaching individuals to become better teammates by integrating The Five Behaviors® model at the organizational level. Participants do not need to be a part of the same team.
Any participant can benefit from this program and adopt its powerful principles, shape behaviors, and create a common language that empowers people to rewrite what it means to work together. With physical and virtual classroom capabilities, participants can experience this powerful solution in a group setting or from the comfort of home.
- The critical behaviors and interpersonal skills needed to be an effective team player on any team
- The foundational principles for building a cohesive team based on The Five Behaviors model: Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results
- How their personalities influence their behaviors and natural tendencies, which may hinder effective teamwork
Best Solution For:
- Creating and scaling a culture of teamwork and collaboration
- Any employee at all levels of an organization, including managers or team leaders
- Large teams, cross-functional teams, matrixed teams or departments
- Individual coaching or mentoring